Life and Seoul

Monday, January 22, 2007

Life is good!!!
Another glorious sunrise with the Bears! Wakeup call was 5 a.m. today, and it was worth it. What a thrill to see the great city of Chicago celebrate like that. Wow. I think I could hear the cheers from here. I'm holding baby Anne as I speak, and thinking of all my family and friends in Chi-town. At its heart, Chicago is truly a Bears town. Interestingly, this vindicates the Chicago Sun Times, which took some heat for putting palm trees next to their logo rather early in the season -- symbolizing a trip to Miami and the Super Bowl for the Bears. And, although I don't want to take too much credit for this, when the Saints were about to kick a field goal that would have given them a 17-16 lead, I put on my Walter Payton jersey. The Saints missed the kick, and the Bears outscored them 23-0 the rest of the way. Yes, yes, yes ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home